Flytipping in the parish can be reported in two ways.
- Report on WODC’s website:
When making a report its useful to have the following information
– the exact location
– the type of waste and approximately how much there is of it
– any information known about the flytipper
– any photographs of the waste
If the waste is on land under WODC’s control, it will be cleared and may be investigated if evidence is found. Priority will be given to hazardous waste.
- Report it using Fix My Street
Rubbish which is flytipped on unadopted or private land is the landowner’s responsibility to remove.