At the end of the month popular tourist attractions across West Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds are throwing open their doors to give discounted entry.
The Welcome Open Weekend offers visitors and residents’ special ‘2-for-1’ entry from Friday 31 March to Sunday 2 April to all participating attractions.
- Adam Henson’s Cotswold Farm Park, Guiting Power, Cheltenham
- Blenheim Palace, Woodstock
- Cogges Manor Farm, Witney
- Crocodiles of the World, Brize Norton
- Fairytale Farm, near Chipping Norton
- Rousham, near Bicester
- Soldiers of Oxfordshire Museum, Woodstock
- Sudeley Castle & Gardens, Winchcombe near Cheltenham
- Birdland Park & Gardens, Bourton-on-the-Water
- Nature in Art Gallery and Museum, Gloucester
Cllr Jeanette Baker, Cabinet Member responsible for tourism at West Oxfordshire District Council, said: “The open weekend is a great opportunity to visit some of the amazing attractions on our doorstep to discover why so many tourists flock to the area. Tourism is a major industry in our area, employing a large number of people and with discounted rates there is no better time to support it.”
To enjoy the discount, a voucher sheet needs to be collected from one of the local Visitor Information Centres or Information Points. West Oxfordshire centres/points are at Burford, Chipping Norton, Witney and Woodstock. A full list of centres across the Cotswolds is at www.cotswolds.com
For more details about the weekend offers visit www.cotswolds.com/wow or call 01993 775802.