- Co-option Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Press and Media Policy
- Grants and Donations Policy
- Business Continuity Policy
- Community Engagement Policy
- Term of Office of Chairman Policy
- High Consequence Infectious Disease Policy
- Virtual Meeting Procedure
- Habitual or Vexatious Complaints Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Disciplinary and Grievance Policy
- Sickness and Absence Policy
- Training and Development Policy
Data and Information Policies
- Data Protection Policy
- Requests for Information Policy
- Security Incident Response Policy
- Document Storage, Retention and Destruction Policy
- Privacy Notice
- Privacy Notice – Staff, councillors and role holders
Freedom of Information Scheme
Working Groups – Terms of Reference
Website Accessibility Statement
Using this website
This website is managed and owned by Spelsbury Parish Council.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
For example this means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use of you have a disability.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different font please contact the Clerk:
Phone: 01608 676768
We will consider your request and get back to you within 20 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page, or you think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact the Clerk.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No.2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the “accessibility regulations”). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, please contact the Equality Advisory and Support Services (EASS) at https://www.equalityadvisoryservice.com
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Spelsbury Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No.2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Content that’s now within the scope of the accessibility regulations
Many of our older PDF documents may not meet accessibility standards – for example, they may not be structured so they are accessible to a screen reader. The accessibility requirements do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they are not essential to providing our services. However, if there is a particular document you need converting, please let us know, and if possible we will update it.