Would You Like Closer Contact with Your Local Medical Practice?
The Charlbury Patient Participation Group is now up and running and would like to hear from
anyone who would like to be involved.
The Patient Group aims to:
• Advise the Practice on the quality and responsiveness of the services and on patient
• Carry out surveys on the experiences of those who use the Practice.
• Facilitate communication between Practice staff and patients.
• Work with other patient groups in West Oxfordshire to improve healthcare in our area.
In addition Patient Groups can promote health by;
• Organising presentations and courses on important health needs.
• Raising awareness of key public health messages.
The Charlbury Medical Centre values input from patients and their carers, to ensure that services
offered meet the needs of the patients. The Practice welcomes this initiative which would enable us
to work more closely together.
This is an opportunity for you to become involved with your G.P. surgery and keep up to date with
any changes that may occur.
The Patient Group works mainly via e-mail, so you would not have to attend meetings and feedback
can be easily relayed to you via your phone or lap top. By providing your e-mail details we will also
be able to contact you about patient surveys and any other information regarding health (e.g.
immunisation programmes) and changes which might affect patient care.
To join or for further information e-mail: email@example.com
Or drop a note with your name, address and telephone number into the box in the Practice waiting room, or complete one of the forms in the Practice waiting room
“The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
which sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.”