West Oxfordshire District Council Cabinet meetings, where key decisions are made for the local area in public, are going to be held in venues across the district to make it easier for people to take part in local democracy and have their say.
The meetings will be held in towns across the district over the coming months with more details available on the Council’s website:
- 14 September – Charlbury. Charlbury Community Centre
- 16 November – Chipping Norton. Town Hall Lower Room.
- 11 January – Woodstock. Town Hall – Assembly Room.
- 22 March – Carterton. Town Hall.
- 19 April – Eynsham. Village Hall or St Leonard’s Church Hall.
All the meetings start at 2.00pm and will be open for residents to attend without pre-booking.
Each meeting has a specific agenda item for public participation where residents can raise topics important to them. Members of the public wishing to ask a question at the meetings must notify email@example.com by 2.00pm on the Friday before the meeting. More information is available on the Council website.